« Court of Appeals addresses attorney fees. | Main | Governor reduces the number of Magistrates to 17 »

Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Good read! People really don't think about these freak situations, but that's why there are laws out there to protect people when an insurance company goes bankrupt.

Good to know. I've often wondered what would happen in this situation and now I know for sure. Kind of reminds of the AIG debacle and the bailout, but they weren't paying premiums.

hello sir,
Last month i got accident in my office due to fall from roof.I have insurence.When i claim for compensation From my insurence company they denied to give me.Advice me what to do know?

One in five of all construction workers suffer an annual work-related injury, and many of these are serious enough to warrant a construction injury compensation payment. According to the Health and Safety Authority of Ireland despite having the 3rd lowest rate of construction accidents in the EU, there were still 5,814 non-fatal injuries and 15 fatal injuries in 2008 alone. If you have suffered as a result of an accident you should talk to an experience solicitor to get construction injury compensation claim.

The purpose of injury compensation is to compensate victims of accidents for their pain and loss. If you have been hurt in a road traffic accident, sustained an injury at work, been the victim of clinical malpractice, or even just fallen over in a public place, you may be entitled to make a claim for injury compensation, provided you were not completely to blame for the accident.

Successful marriages are a product of a mix of various components. Two of the most important ones are happiness and fulfillment.

Structured settlement with insurance company is not good anymore.

Also what about unfair dismissal claims when a company declared itself bankrupt - is another good question...

The comments to this entry are closed.


  • MICHIGAN COMP LAW is written by RONALD W. RYAN. I have practiced workers' compensation law since 1991. Should you have any questions about workers' compensation law, or need representation, email me at [email protected], or call (269) 553-1424.


  • Google